HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 PT
This product is not eligible for free shipping.
Oversized product, additional shipping costs.
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." The HELIXⓇ 5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising 5" widescreen, color display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 PT model features Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar, internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap and AutoChart Live built-in, with additional compatibility for Humminbird and Navionics premium fishing charts. Take all of these features on the go thanks to a portable shuttle, battery, charger and suction cup transducer.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- Portable Carrying Case: Take your fishing system on the go. The soft-sided carrying case protects your Humminbird for safe transport.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, Shuttle, bag, suction cup mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Item Number 411680-1 Series HELIX Display Size - Diagonal 5" Display Pixel Matrix 800H x 480V Sonar-Standard Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar-Coverage 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB Sonar-Optional 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP CHIRP - Frequencies Supported 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz) Sonar-Frequencies Supported 50/80/200 kHz Depth-Sonar 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,000 ft (optional 50 kHz) Interface Keypad Control Features Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Memory Card Slot Single Micro SD Compatible With AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota US2 Sonar Power Draw 615 mA Power Input 10.8-20 VDC Power Output Peak-to-Peak 4000 Watts Power Output RMS 500 Watts Screen Snap Shot Included Sonar Recording Included Mount-Standard Gimbal Mount-Standard Size 7.55" W x 4.64" H x 3.3" D Mount-Optional Size 7.55" W x 4.28" H x 1.13" D Transducer Mount Location Transom GPS Chartplotting Included GPS Trackplotting Included LakeMaster Compatibility Yes Coast Master Compatibility Yes Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility Yes Navionics Platinum + Compatibility Yes Platinum Compatibility Yes Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility No Upgradable Software Yes View Preset Keys No X-Press Menu System Yes Custom Digital Readout Yes Custom View Selections No Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit Speed Included Temperature Built In Temperature Alarm Yes Temperature Graph Yes Transducer Included XNT 9 HW T HDMI Compatible No MEGA Live Compatibility No UPC 0082324056291